A long weekend it is coming soon that’s why I'm started to thinking about my best vacation. And it's probably the vacation of this year because since the pandemic started, I couldn’t take vacations, so after so many time this vacation, it is felt really great.

I went to V region with my best friend, at the beggining doesn't started so good because when we arrive to are hostel didn't look like in the webside, so we decided to look for a new place. For luck we found an other hostel and enjoy the rest of the stay.

On the morning we prepered the breakfast on the hostel, as had a small kitchen and then we went to the beach all day to enjoy the see and we ate what we found around, then in the afternoon we went to eat something. So we are relaxed all day and thats exactly what I needed after being locked up for so long. So for me enjoy with my best friend and havind a lot of adventures it was the best vacations.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My dream Job