My dream Job

This week I am going to taking about my dream job. I think this a difficult topic, that's why I'm not completely sure that which one it would be, so at the moment I don't have any. However, I know that I would like to do something related to my career, chemistry, and also it was related with the environment or a way to help it. Because all the chemestry process have an impact on the environment and I would like to do something to reduce that impact.

So the skills I require to working in chemestry depends on the bussines it is gonna work. On analytical field the most important thing I have to know it is how to identify or quantify the analyte of interest. In the industry it is important to know how to optimize the processes.An other field I could work it is in investigation in a laboratory and for that I need to have a lot of  knowledge about the topic.

I would like to travel for my work, going to congress about new technologies and technicals and sharing with  an others scientist all the advance on the field. And at the same time know others countrys.

About the salary I just would like make enough money to living comfy.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel