Time travel

  Hi there!

This week I am going to talk about an imaginary time travel. If I could travel in time. I would like go to the past and the future as much as I want. Even when the past it is really interesting for me I think I would prefer go to the future because I would like to see the progress in things. That’s why I would like to go 300 years to the future and see the advance of technology. I think that in the future different things are going to be better for example I am sure that the transportation will be most fast I imagine cars flying in the sky to arrive to their homes, for other side I thing that the human race will be more respectful with the nature and they will use the technology to make a more substantiable energy in fact in the present the business of the electrics cars is growing fast. For other side I would like to see how artificial intelligent will share the life with the human. I am sure that in the future the robots with artificial intelligent will be everywhere for example I think that the service of banks, hospitals, hotels, shopping, super market, etc. will be in charge of robots. Also I thing that the robots will help to the police just like the movies. Finally I want to know how many years the human can be a live and what kind of diseases will be possible to cure.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job