Changes to my study program

 Hello guys today I am going to talk about the things I would like to change on my career or my university or faculty.

On the first place you should know that I am study chemestry in "Universidad de Chile".

About the facilities of the campus I thinks they are improve a lot of thing so now we have appropiate insfracture conditions. Anyway I think it is could be better if in the laboratory we have more modern equipment and apropiette secury equipment in all the practice.

About the curriculum I believe the tests and academic charge it is not always accord to the what we saw on the subject and the credits, whats makes me feel frustated because me and my classmates dedicate a lot of time studyng in the day and all the week, after to have a long class day. If well I understoond we should have varied  knowledge about different areas to have a good base I trully think we to much obligatory elective credits making be imposible to take in all the asignatures.

So in conclution I think we have a lot of workload in the career, what make generation we have so little free time to doing the things we like and enjoy affecting the mental health.

And hypothetically talking I would like the university faculty it was more close to my home, because a lose a lot of time travelling between my house and uni. Even I lose energy on the trip and arrive really tired.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My dream Job