Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 The other day while I was watching a movie about a girl travelling for Europe I started to think about what country I would like to go. So today I'm going to talk about a contry I would like to visit.

One of the places that came to my mind was Greece. I  have always thought it is an incredible country because it has an amazing architecture and also has a really beautiful views and on the other hand it has a big important history  with so many writers and philosophers who still have important in this days.

So I really would like to go to this country for living a great adventure. I would like to spend a month in there or the enough time to see and feel all the magnificent things on person, taste the food, take tours on the  Partenón and the other temples on the Acropolis, the museums and also know more about the culture and history from Greece. Besides enjoy the beautiful and majestic places like Santorini island and Meteora.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My dream Job